Tuesday, September 14, 2010

2 days til Tampa!!!

Almost time for the first vacation with the boyfriend. I am so excited, I'll admit mostly about missing work but the trip will be great too lol. We have the whole time planned out, going to do a whole lot of nothing and sit on the beach...sounds perfect to me! It's his daughter's b-day so we will be taking her out for her 1st legal drink (I'm just being realistic).

Oh and FYI I made my packing list and the white bikini is definitely on it! Let the countdown begin!!! Already hit up the gym and packed my lunch, OP today!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great time in Tampa... That's not far from my Surgeon who is in St Petersburg... It's gorgeous down there... I go often since it is 1 1/2 hours from me. Enjoy! *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Hope you had a great vacation with the boyfriend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where have you been. Its been like forever and I wanted to know hows everything going

    ReplyDelete