Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A work in progress

So Genie made me think yesterday...my blog is called 28, Single, Fat and I've had enough. Hmmmmmmmmm this title has served me well but times are changing that's for sure.

I'm going to be 29 years old in August.

I think my new guy would be pretty upset if he thought I was single, actually I know he would be so I don't fall into the Single catagory anymore.

The last one, now that's the hard one. Do I still see myself as fat? No I can honestly say I don't. I definately have some more lbs to lose but I'm pretty excited/happy/thrilled with my loss and my drive to make my goal. I'm glad that I got to the point that I had enough. It gave me the drive to actually do this and actually drop this weight that has made me uncomfortable with myself for so long.

Am I going to change the title??? Make a new blog??? NO, this is the way I started and this is how I felt. It's made me

4 comments:

  1. for some reason this didn't publish the day i wrote it so it's just getting out there now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the title... you lost alot of weight, you're unsingle and almost 29... but you are on a journey that started with a Single, Fat, 28 year old and will end with a Taken, Skinny, 29 year old... and the journey always continues. *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at Band Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention, Skinny! I didn't bring it up to "question" your age or status, more to point our how great you've done and that you've progressed from "had enough". I don't think you should change your title; it's keeping it real and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete