Monday, April 19, 2010

Back on track today

Well even though today was a Monday and very busy I had a great day. Way better then yesterday. I'm back feeling like myself and even enjoyed work although the phone calls did not stop all day long! This morning I even snuck out and went for a 15 minute long walk.

I stayed OP all day long and hit the gym up after work for a great workout. 35 minutes on the arc trainer, 15 minutes on the elliptical, strength training for my arms and then a 10 minute cool down walking on the treadmill. It felt great :)

I'm finally sitting down now to watch Dancing with the Stars after a long night at the Laundromat. I was just trying to get it all out of the way so tomorrow I can work, go to the gym and then head home and do nothing!!!

Side Note: For dinner tonight I tried Jennie O Turkey Kielbasa...cooked it kind of like a stir fry with yellow and red peppers, mushrooms, asparagus and a few cherry tomatoes (added at the very end). Served it over couscous. FYI-Jennie O Turkey Kielbasa is SUPER LOW in points, check it out if you like that kind of thing. I thought it was so good I made enough for leftovers for tomorrow night. Yay, now I only have to heat something up tomorrow, it's going to be great!

1 comment:

  1. I'm about to get my butt off this chair and workout. I wish I was watching Dancing with the Stars instead. But I guess I have to "earn" my lazy time. Good job with the workout! Good luck with the rest of the week :)

    ReplyDelete