Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Back on schedule

Well it's not like I've totally been off plan but I have been off my regular schedule since I haven't been able to work out. I started going back to the gym on Saturday and finally and have kept it up since. Today was my hard day at work and it was super busy.

After work I went to my Oma's house for dinner since she is going out tomorrow night (when I usually go). She made a fantastic dinner of shake and bake chicken, brussels sprouts, sugar snap peas and salad. It was great.

Right after that I went to the gym (couldn't get up this morning to go if my life depended on it lol) and I did 40 minutes on the arc trainer, 20 minutes running on the treadmill and then strength training for my arms. It felt great. It was my first regular work out since I got my tattoo done.

Now it's time for my all time favorite reality show, Hell's Kitchen. It is so exciting. I love Chef Gordon Ramsey no matter how much of a jerk he can be. I can't wait to pick my favorites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment