Friday, June 11, 2010

TGIF

I lost .5lbs at my weigh in last night :)

Today is Friday and I'm going to see Sex and the City with the girls tonight. It's going to be fun but a late night. The movie doesn't start until 9:55 so we are meeting for drinks at 6:30, dinner at 8. I think it's going to be a crazy night :)

I looked up the menu at the restaurant we are going to and there are definitely items on there that I can eat without worrying about going over my points. I'm just worried they will want to order apps instead of eating and those aren't really looking that good for me lol. It's only one night though and I know how to not go overboard.

Other than tonight I've got no plans for the weekend. Hopefully something comes up for tomorrow night and I'm pretty sure it will :) Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

1 comment: