Friday, June 18, 2010

WI results :)

So I lost -.6lbs at last night's weigh in. I don't think I'm going to see big numbers anymore though but I'm happy with -.6lbs that's for sure. I'm at 130 right now and I want to get down to 128 maybe 125 but I'm waiting to see how I look and how it feels. I want to be comfortable and not have to worry about gaining after I eat something when I pick my actual goal weight.

Last night I met my new guy's daughter but just for a minute. I'm supposed to actually meet her today or tomorrow at a cookout. I hope it goes well, I'm nervous about it. I haven't mentioned the age difference on my blog but it's pretty big, I'm 28 and he's 44, which makes his daughter 20. It hasn't been an issue until I thought about meeting his daughter when she came home from school and how she might feel. I guess I just don't want her to be uncomfortable. Hopefully it works out and we get along, fingers crossed.

My mother met him last night and they got along great. She really liked him and we all had a good time. We just met and had a drink after my weigh in and before the graduation. I didn't want to make the first time they met this big drawn out affair, just 30 minutes no pressure, have a good time. I think it was a good decision and I'm pretty happy she approves since her opinion matters a lot to me.

I'm looking forward to the weekend and will post an update when I get a chance. Everyone have a great one, get out there and do something, it's summertime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment