Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I got an award :)




So first off, thank you so much for the award (and sorry it took me so long to post about it). The rules of this one are I need to tell 7 things about myself that people might not know...so here they are.

1. I have double jointed shoulders and I can swing my arms around my head and back while my fingers from both hands are intertwined (without letting go).

2. I love the Simpsons, it is my all time favorite tv show and I DVR all the episodes.

3. I have a cat named macey grey who has no tail because she was born that way. I like to call her chicken...why? who knows?

4. I firmly believe that women shouldn't have to go to the dump EVER, sorry if that upsets the feminists but I hate it there so much, it's just so dirty (obviously).

5. I took Chinese kempo karate for 8 years and have my brown belt.

6. I wish that cheese was zero points and I think about how great this would be frequently.

7. I firmly believe that all New England sports teams are the best teams ever, GO Pats, Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins regardless of how they play at any one given time.

Guess that's it for my 7 facts. Thanks for the award :)

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with the cheese and NE sports! :)

    PS you gotta pass the award on to your favorite bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do I now think we need a video of that shoulder action? :)


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the reward! I love your cat's name!

    ReplyDelete