Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sorry not writing as much

Wow, I am really behind in my writing...sorry.

I lost -1.2lbs last week at weigh in. I'm down -39lbs and am out of the 130s! WOOHOO 129lbs :) it feels fantastic.

I slacked off on exercise this past weekend. I did do a 2.5 mile Strawberry Festival walk on Saturday with my friend but I bailed on the gym for the entire weekend. I was back in there today though and really hit it hard, 40 minutes on the arc trainer and 20 minutes on the treadmill. I plan on getting up early and going to the gym tomorrow morning.

Now for an update on everything else. Things are going great with the new guy. His daughter was up here for a little bit longer then a week and we got along pretty well. We went to see this great rock cover band on Saturday night at a local bar and had a fantastic time singing AC DC and similar bands at the top of our lungs LOL. Just trying to get to know him and see what happens I guess. It seems like we get along pretty good though and I'm enjoying myself. Who knows what will happen?

1 comment:

  1. Who knows? I'm glad you're having fun. Wow, in the 120's, that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete