Tuesday, June 22, 2010

weekend

My weekend went great. The weather was beautiful and I spent a lot of time at my new guy's house, having BBQs and in the pool. I got to meet his daughter which seemed to go pretty well. I'm still waiting to hear from him what she had to say when I wasn't around though, just to be sure.

This has been a good week so far besides not feeling well. It's really easy to be OP when you just don't feel good and food is kind of blah. I didn't go to the gym yesterday or today but I'm going to make and effort to get back there tomorrow morning. No dinner with Oma this week so I don't have to worry about overeating the night before weigh in.

Tonight is my favorite tv night, Hell's Kitchen :) I can not wait. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment