Sunday, June 6, 2010

weigh in results and the weekend

I didn't get time to write after my weigh in on Thursday but I was down -1.8lbs which makes a grand total so far of -34lbs! Very exciting, I only have 2lbs to go until I reach my goal weight of 128. Now I'm thinking that I might be able to lower my weight a little more, I definately never thought I'd actually be in the 120s :)

This weekend was pretty good, not as exciting as last weekend but fun all the same. On Friday night I went out for dinner, and then out for a few beverages with some friends.

Saturday night I worked for my first non-training shift as a bartender. It was a pretty easy function and I was working with one of my friends so we had a fun time. I did forget to get something to eat before it and ended up snacking on a few brownies but lesson learned, eat before work. And really I had gone to the gym in the morning so not too much damage done there.

Sunday I didn't do too much just went to the gym and then relaxed. It's bed time now and I'm ready to attempt to get up and go to the gym tomorrow morning before work.

1 comment: