Tuesday, June 8, 2010

This week is dragging

This week is going by so slowly. I'm looking forward to Friday night when I get to go out with the ladies to see Sex and the City 2. We are dressing up like the characters (not my idea but I'm getting used to it and have the perfect outfit so I'm getting excited about it. I'm supposed to be Carrie since I have blonde curly hair and that's who I got assigned to be lol. My dress is a TINY hot pink fitted dress with lime green underneath. I'm wearing it with some peep toe sandals that are the same color. The outfit is fantastic and didn't cost me a dime since my friend has had it in her closet for years.

Tonight I took it easy. I didn't have to go to the gym after work since I got up and went this morning (YAY ME!!!) so when I got a call to go out for dinner I could go no problem. I ate 1/2 a grilled chicken Cesar wrap and a few fries, not really that hungry today. Then came home and watched Hell's Kitchen and did a manicure and pedicure. Did my toes in hot pink to match the dress with black tips like a french manicure but with color. Never did this before but it came out pretty good actually.

Going to go to bed now so I can get up and go to the gym in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment