Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ladies Night

I had a GREAT time out last night. Our costumes were fantastic and people knew that we were dressed up like the ladies from Sex and the City. It was so much fun. I definitely have missed having just a night out with the girls. We promised that we would do it again in August but come up with something else to do, perhaps a night away.

We had a bunch of snacks and numerous pink beverages. Typically I drink light beer so this was sort of different. We went to TGIFridays and had this drink that they actually put cotton candy in! It was so tasty. I've never even had cotton candy before but I can see why people like it.

Today I'm going to Boston with the new guy. He wants to see the Red Sox but I'm not sure the weather is going to hold up for that. I hope so though since I've never been to Fenway or seen the Red Sox play, it would be so sweet (and a surprise since he just called me about it this morning!!!)! Regardless I'm sure it'll be a great day anyway :)

1 comment: