Monday, March 8, 2010

Back on track today

I am back on plan after another weekend of some questionable food choices. I may have eaten an entire small Hawaiian pizza on Saturday night by myself...ugh I'll admit all of a sudden I found myself depressed (for little to no reason) and I was shoveling pizza down my throat without even really tasting it. BOOOOO ME!!!

I picked myself up on Sunday, went to the gym and got right back on plan. I stuck with my plan to have one hot dog at the Celtics game even though there was a little bit of pressure to have other items (hello loaded nachos) since they were all around me smelling heavenly but I managed to pass it all up.

Today I was completely on plan. I went to the gym after work and did 30 minutes on the elliptical, used the free weights for some lifting that I learned at the boot camp class I attended this past weekend, and then walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I came home (it has been so nice here in New Hampshire this past few days that it was still light out and warm) and it was still nice and light enough out for me to use my grill!!!! SWEET!!! I grilled up some steak, 2 peppers and some asparagus and had a fantastic meal. I have enough left overs to have a steak and cheese wrap tomorrow night, YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment