Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Big day at the gym...

I had a really long workday today so when I hit up the gym tonight I was totally ready for it. I haven't been feeling well and I've been really pissy for little to no reason so I was really looking forward to a good workout. I did 50 minutes on the arc trainer (remember when I used to say these lined the gates of hell???? Now I LOVE them lol), a 22 minute "nature walk/run" on the treadmill, 10 minutes walking backwards and then another 30 minutes just walking and reading. It was fantastic and I felt great after.

It was 60 degrees out today in NH so I came home and cooked tilapia, shrimp and yellow/red peppers on the grill. I marinated the fish and shrimp with a mojito lime marinade and just grilled the peppers plain. It was FANTASTIC!!! I've never grilled fish so that was a bit tricky and some stuck (you live and learn right?) but all in all I did a pretty good job and it was really tasty.

I am weighing in tomorrow night instead of Thursday since I can't make it there Thursday and I am sort of worried about going a day early. I plan on going to the gym in the morning though and I've done the best I can so if I don't see a loss tomorrow I know I'll see a good size one next week!!! I've felt so pissy the last few days that I'm really going to try to not fall back into that regardless of what the scale says...I'll let you all know tomorrow night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment