Monday, March 1, 2010

weekend confession but i'm back OP today

UGH...this is the second time I'm writing this since my computer messed up sooooo it's probably going to be shorter then the first time.

I fell off the wagon this weekend. Friday we had no power so I went out to eat, of course so did everyone else in the surrounding towns. I couldn't even find standing room so I went to my friend's daughter's basketball game and was going to get something to eat after. By the time the game was over I was starving I went to Chili's. I could not eat meat since it was a Friday in Lent, ugh I gave in and ordered the Southwestern Egg Rolls (at least 22 points, ugh).

On Saturday I woke up and boarded the bus for Mohegan Sun (armed with a backpack full of snacks and a cooler with some diet soda...always be prepared right?). On the bus I had a diet dew and some baked chips while everyone else bought the girl scout cookies they conveniently had on the bus for sale (are you freakin' kidding me!). We got to Mohegan and well the drinks are free but tiny so I was having some light beers. Lunch consisted of the buffet since we got free coupons. It started so well, salad and mussels, then I had to have some pasta with pesto and clams (I mean it was made to order!). Then some more mussels, some seafood something (guaranteed solid butter and breadcrumbs), a blondie for dessert. Then it's a 3 hour ride home so I ignored my packed snacks and got a Dunkin' Donuts bagel with butter. UGH...

Sunday I got up and went to the gym (35 minutes on the elliptical, 30 minutes on the arc trainer, and 30 minutes on the treadmill). See how I was totally trying to make up for it??? Well that went down the drain when I decided I should have beers the rest of the day. I went home after and instead of my planned Boca burger I ordered a grilled chicken kabob sub (on white bread sub roll of course) with lettuce, tomato, a ton of feta cheese and light ranch with a side of sweet chili Doritos. UGH...

Today though I am back on track.

Breakfast: pineapple and blueberries
Lunch: weight watchers bagel w/laughing cow cheese and a side of asparagus
Dinner: flat out wrap pizza...flat out wrap, tomato sauce, 50% reduced fat Cabot cheddar, red peppers, mushrooms, feta cheese, Italian seasoning and a cucumber on the side

I also went to the gym (30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the arc trainer) + I had to avoid pizza night at the gym...you read that right, the first Monday of the month is pizza night at Planet Fitness, why they do this is beyond me! It is SO HARD to smell fantastic pizza while you are working out and then walk by it without grabbing some on the way out, but I did it! Freakin' Right :)

1 comment: