Monday, March 8, 2010

First a thank you for my award :)

Thank you to Genie @ Diet of 51, she gave me an award but my computer is not allowing me to cut and paste anything today without booting me off the internet so unfortunately I'm not going to be able to put it on my blog :( wth!

I guess it was a lying...I mean "creative writing" award and I am supposed to come up with 7 (I think, hard to remember the rules when you can't cut and paste them) "facts about me" but only 1 of them is true and then you all are supposed to guess which one is the truth. I'll give it a shot...this seems harder then I thought it would be though LOL!

1. I work part time at the fair when it comes to town in the fall for extra money.
2. I love to sky dive but will never bungee jump.
3. My brother lives in Alaska and is a fisherman.
4. I was suspended from high school for a week for participating in the senior prank.
5. I have "bad ass" tattooed on my butt cheek.
6. I've never had any Little Debbie snacks.
7. I became a social worker because I couldn't pass the statistic class needed to be a teacher.

Well there you have it...only one of those is even close to the truth, good luck guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment