Friday, March 26, 2010

Great Weigh in and best night ever!!!

So at my weigh in on Thursday night I lost -2lbs...that's right TWO POUNDS!!! Yay me!!! But better then that, I went out afterwards. You know what??? I saw a bunch of people I hadn't seen since I started losing weight and they were complimenting me left and right. I guess I look different. I'm thinking about putting some pictures up but I kind of like being anonymous so that would be a huge step.

Today I went out and bought my first pair of size 7 pants...that means I have totally cut my size in almost 1/2....from a 13/14 to a freakin' 7...I feel just about invincible at this point. I also looked up my BMI which I haven't done in awhile. Currently I am at 141.6lbs. If I can get to 139.6 then I will be in the normal range...FYI I started in the OBESE RANGE!!! I just feel fantastic at this point!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the compliments, the size change and esp about feeling so good about yourself. Don't feel pressured to put your pics up but if you do, be proud. You've come far and you deserve to feel proud of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skinny! You amaze me! That you seem to "eat out" quite a bit and still lose is a sign that you will be able to keep that weight off. You are losing while living the life you'll live as a size 7. Does that make any sense?

    Plus, keeping up with your workouts that have become a part of your life.

    From an obese BMI to a SIZE 7! WOWSER! No wonder your friends were full of compliments. Even without a photo, I can picture it! BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete