Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dinner Dance tonight

I'm a member of the Ladies Auxiliary for the American Legion and we are having a dinner dance tonight (along with the Legion Riders). I think it's going to be pretty fun. The dinner is stuffed chicken breast, scalloped potatoes, veggie and a roll but since I'm helping out with it by taking tickets at the door I can manage my own meal and have exactly what I want. Most likely I'll skip the potatoes and the roll since I know I'll be having some adult beverages.

I went to the gym this morning and did 35 minutes on the arc trainer then tried the nature walk on the treadmill...it was something different so that was nice. I think I could definitely up my speed and incline but I wasn't exactly sure what I was doing so I'm going to modify it next time. I started walking backwards on the treadmill as well, I'm not sure if it'll make a difference but I see people doing it and I've heard it helps with your butt LOL.

Sidenote: I went to Applebees last night alone. I didn't really feel like calling anyone to go out but I knew I didn't want to cook. It was awkward at first but I ended up having a pretty good time. I had the Cajun Grilled Tilapia with double veggies since I hate restaurant rice...it was great! I also had a Skinny Margartia (which is new there) and only has 100 calories, it was a perfect dinner.

1 comment: