Monday, February 15, 2010

Day off

I had today off so I got to catch up on all my stuff that I needed to take care of. I woke up late, went to the gym and did my laundry (fun stuff LOL). Tomorrow we are supposed to have a pretty big snow storm so I'm happy the only thing I have to do is go to work (well and the gym depending on the roads, I can always do a workout OnDemand).

I ate more then I should have tonight. I went over my points (that's what weeklies are for I guess) I just couldn't get a handle on it. It's that time of the month but I try really hard to not use that as an excuse. I had my dessert, a vitabrownie and skim milk but then I also had two fudgicals and then Cheerios and more milk. Dang it, should have stopped at one treat but I just couldn't help myself.

Oh well, tracked and moved on...time for bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment