Sunday, February 7, 2010

GO SAINTS!!!

I didn't write yesterday but I just got home too late at night and went right to bed. Yesterday was a fantastic gym day. I did 40 minutes on the elliptical, 30 minutes on the arc trainer, strength training for my arms and then an hour on the treadmill. I didn't plan on doing that much but I just started walking and I was reading so when I got to a good stopping point in my book it had been an hour! Then I came home and cleaned my whole house...vacuumed, dusted, washed the floors, picked everything up and put it in the right spots. After that I went out to have some beers down at the local bar. This has been a great weekend :)

Today on the other hand I woke up late (hello adult beverages lol) and dragged my ass to the gym. I only walked for an hour on the treadmill and read. No hard core work out, no hard breathing, just walking. It would have been hard to do any type of exercise that made me move my arms because they are so sore from yesterday.

I came home and made buffalo chicken dip for the big game tonight. I used reduced fat cream cheese, light blue cheese dressing and I cut up celery sticks so that I can enjoy some too! I can't wait to watch some football tonight and relax a little more. So excited about having tomorrow off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment