Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who dat??? It ain't manning lol, sweet job SAINTS!!!

meh okay, not my best but not my worst either...this is what I had:

1/4 cup buffalo chicken dip
celery sticks
3 pieces kielbasa
2 pieces cheese
1/4 cup macaroni and cheese
1 small meatball
2 tablespoons taco dip
1 small frosted brownie :(
2 small rice crispy treats made with fruity pebbles :(
5 mgd 64s

mind you this is definitely not ww diet lol but I guess it's not so terrible if I use some of my weekly points that I have not been touching what so ever in the past four weeks and I did go to the gym this morning and walked on the treadmill for an hour + I have tomorrow off so I can put in some heavy duty gym time in and the Super Bowl is on 1 time a year soooooooo I guess I'm good with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment