Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Long day

Tuesdays are really long. I have to answer the phones at work and although I love what I do being the front line for all intake calls is a little aggravating. We also had an afternoon meeting so that took up til 30 minutes before it was time to go so that didn't give me a lot of time to return phone calls. After work was finally over I went to the gym. 40 minutes on the elliptical, 30 minutes on the arc trainer and 20 minutes on the treadmill. Then it was finally time to head home, shower, make dinner and finally relax.

My meals were really great today though. I love it when I am excited for every meal and it all tastes fantastic!

B: light and fit peach yogurt
blueberries, raspberries, strawberries

L: flat out Italian herb wrap w/kalamative olive hummus, spring mix salad and tomatoes
blueberries, raspberries, strawberries
baby carrots with light ranch dip

S: *during that long ass meeting! 90 calorie fiber one peanut butter chocolate bar

D: homemade stir fry w/orange and green peppers, mushrooms, asparagus, and shrimp w/a little light soy sauce and 1/2 cup brown rice
skim milk

Just a side note, this was my first time trying Flat Out Wraps and they are great. They are only 1 points, soft and chewy. I think that I will have to try the other flavors.

One last note, I bought the 90 calorie Fiber One bars because I love Fiber One bars but not the ummmmm side effects they have on my tummy (you know what I mean if you've eaten them lol). These taste exactly the same but I'm guessing because it is a smaller bar I don't have the same problems :) not that I'm gonna go around trying to eat more then one in a day lol!

3 comments:

  1. Your meals sound so yummy! I may have to steal a few of them myself. :)

    I just looked at your measurements and it looks like, with the exception of your tiny hips, we're about the same size. I love it! I'm going to keep an eye on you now so I can see what you're doing to get skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL my hips are a joke, no hips, no ass on this body...i'm totally top heavy!

    ReplyDelete