Friday, February 5, 2010

Great Friday night :)

I wasn't really hungry today so I didn't eat that much or that many points for breakfast and lunch. It ended up working out great though because I went out for dinner at Bugaboo Creek. I love their food and it's really hard to not order 3 beers, an app, steak, mashed potatoes, veggies and a salad. Usually when I leave there they have to roll me out, not to mention the bill is ridiculous (booze is so expensive)!

Since I knew there might be a problem I hit up the gym for 30 minutes on the arc trainer and an hour on the treadmill.

I looked the menu up at work so I could see what my options were going to be. I couldn't get the nutrition info but I set out to do my best. I had one bud light and the bourbon shrimp with double veggies (I despise restaurant rice medley or pilaf or whatever they wanna call it lol). It was FANTASTIC :) I also stole two bites of my date's prime rib, yum.

The only rant I have about it is WHY do they not offer more low fat/light/fat free options for salad dressing? I honestly do not understand it. Tonight I passed on the salad because I am so sick and tired of crummy vinaigrette dressing. I know you can get a full fat one and dip your fork in, la ti da, it's not the same. It seems like common sense to me that every salad dressing company that makes ranch or parmesan peppercorn also makes light versions SOOOOOO why don't they offer them? The demand is definitely there, I mean I can't be the only person who would want more options...oh well at least I'm not at the point that I'll be bringing my own salad dressing to the restaurant lol! That will never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment