Saturday, February 20, 2010

Not OP today :(

Ugh, today I dropped the ball. I went to play Meat Bingo (LOL, yes it's bingo but easier and you win meat packages instead and the benefits go to the veterans). I had said I was not going to drink but that went right out the window, 4 Bud 55 later I was ready to go out for dinner with a friend.

We decided to get some appetizers and have some more beverages. UGH! I had another bud light and we split crab stuffed mushrooms (I had 2) and fried crawfish tails (I had 1/2 the order w/cocktail sauce). Then we went to another place to play pool...aka 2 more bud lights and chicken nachos w/cheese, tomatoes, green peppers, jalapenos and salsa. Then when I got home I said screw it, I've already been bad and ate the Reese's Heart I've been saving.

That's that, it's time for bed and tomorrow is a fresh start that starts with the GYM! Only problem is I have to sell raffle tickets for the American Legion Women's Auxiliary in the a.m AND sell them at the breakfast smelling sausage, bacon, home fries, eggs, pancakes, french toast and toast all morning...must make it through it!

1 comment:

  1. Forgive yourself and move on girl, it happens.

    Good luck with your fresh start!

    ReplyDelete