Monday, January 4, 2010

2010...here is the plan

It's the New Year, the time of resolutions. Last year mine was to lose weight and I did, I lost more then 25lbs, felt fantastic and received many compliments. Then in the same year I fell off the wagon and gained it all back. This year my resolution is to save money from my paycheck each payday, I find no need to make a resolution about weight loss because that is GOING to happen. I am determined, I am ready and it's time to really deal with this and lose the weight for good. I'm not getting any younger and it's not going to get any easier.

The first step of my plan is that I joined Weight Watchers tonight and I am going to attend the meetings. Tonight I weighed in and I am at 164.8lbs (the LARGEST number I have ever seen on the scale). I can currently only wear two pairs of jeans and I am wearing my mother's left over fat pants...life is bad. I am 5'3" and my measurements are:

chest: 38 inches (D cup lol)
stomach: 37 inches
hips: 42 inches
thighs: 22 inches
biceps: 12 inches

I wear size 13 pants and x-large shirts (sometimes large).

I will weigh in each week on Thursdays at 5:15pm. I would have waited til then to weigh in this week but honestly it would have allowed me to stuff my face with food until Thursday and enough is enough I can not take it anymore.

I currently get 22 points a day and 35 points a week. I'm going to plan my meals the night before and pack my lunch before bedtime.

My next step is to get to the gym. I have decided to bring a friend along who does not have a membership so that I will be responsible for getting them there (I seem to make time to help other people out and neglect doing things for myself so this seemed like the way to go).

No comments:

Post a Comment