Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday night at home??? NO WAY!

Yup, I'm at home and it's a Friday night. I can barely believe it myself. I got out of work and had forgotten my gym bag at home so I went to get it. Well it was snowing and I could barely get up my road, needless to say...NO GYM! But you know what? That didn't stop me from working out. I used the OnDemand feature with my cable and was able to work out with Jillian Michaels then did some ab work with the exercise ball. YAY ME!

I had a Boca burger for dinner tonight again (same thing as last night). I think I am craving them lately which is really strange or maybe I'm just being lazy and they are so easy to make? Who knows and who cares because with a little bbq, fat free cheese, lettuce, tomato on an arnold sandwich thin they tastes fantastic.

I was planning on going out but the roads are bad and it's just not worth it, I'll save the calories. I'm already in my pjs, couching it and waiting til 8pm to rent a movie. It's a toss up between Julie and Julia or The Hangover. I guess a good thing about being single is I get to pick lol.

3 comments:

  1. you always get too pick the movie...what are you talking about...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you haven't seen the Hangover yet I highly recommend it for a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i went with julie and julia and it was really cute...hangover tonight i think :)

    ReplyDelete