Friday, January 22, 2010

So I'm over yesterday

Well not really but life goes on and I know I was a wicked emotion tool yesterday lol. Anyways I could have given up and eaten nasty junk food all day long but I didn't (although I didn't make the healthiest decisions either). I had McDonald's for lunch which I totally planned, 4 piece chicken nugget happy meal with apples and a diet coke.

I went to the gym after work, which I didn't want to do. As Jillian would say, I totally phoned in the first part of my workout...30 minutes on the elliptical was more like a joke but I did it. Then I decided well I'm here I might as well do what I am supposed to and I got on the arc trainer for 30 minutes and did it like you are supposed to, hardcore. Then I did a 15 minute cool down on the treadmill. Not too shabby especially when I didn't even want to go.

I was planning on a fat free hot dog, light hot dog roll, pickle, cucumber salad and skim milk for dinner but well to be honest I went out drinking. I had 5 MGDs which I tracked and still had the hot dog with light roll when I got home. I still have .5 points left but I definitely did not meet my 8 healthy guidelines today...back on track tomorrow, you better believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment