Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to the gym

So I started today back at the gym after work and I brought my friend. It was packed in there with all the New Years resolution people like me. I managed to snag two ellipticals and that was that. I only did a 1/2 hour but it was set on random at a level 5. I don't want to start out too hardcore and not be able to keep it up. I am definately tired and I worked up a sweat.

I stayed OP today so far. I made an absolutely delicious dinner tonight. I really wanted breakfast for dinner so I made this breakfast casserole.

4 eggs
2 egg whites
1/2 cup skim milk
1 cup broccoli
1 cup mushrooms
1/2 cup asparagus
1/2 cup tomatoes
1/2 cup shredded cabot 50% reduced fat cheese
4 jimmy dean turkey sausage links

-cook sausage as directed on box allow to cool and cut in bite size pieces
-mix eggs and milk together in bowl
-dump egg mixture in casserole dish (that has been sprayed w/cooking spray)
-add in all veggies, sausage and cheese
-stir to evenly distribute the stuff in there
-375 degrees for 45 minutes

4 servings 5 points each...delicious w/an arnold sandwich thin toasted

No comments:

Post a Comment