Saturday, January 30, 2010

What a strange weekend!

I've had a very wholesome weekend lol. Last night, a high school basketball game, and tonight, bingo with some girls. Last year (and by last year I mean December 2009 LOL) I would have been boozing it up both Friday and Saturday night to the point that I possibly might not remember portions of the night, including stuffing my face with mass amounts of pizza, steak and cheese subs or Chinese food at the end of the night! What a difference a New Year's resolution (and decision to change my life) makes! Tonight was great, we had a lot of fun :)

I went to the gym this morning since I knew I wanted to eat basically whatever I wanted tonight. I did 35 minutes on the elliptical, 30 minutes on the arc trainer, 25 minutes on the bike and 15 minutes on the treadmill. Then I came home and wanted to do an ab workout from OnDemand but OnDemand wasn't working and by the time I got off being on hold with Comcast I honestly just didn't feel like doing it anymore.

I went out for dinner with one my best friends to Margaritas; I love it there. I had looked at the menu online (no nutrition facts) but I had a lot of points. I had the fish tacos and didn't eat the corn tortillas because they were stuffed too full with cabbage, corn salsa and fish lol. She had soda so there was no pressure to have a drink so I just stuck with my diet soda. At bingo there are a lot of good things available to eat but I brought a 2point almond snack bar that I had gotten as a sample from a Weight Watchers meeting. I don't usually buy the products they have at meetings since they are so expensive but samples are good and this was very tasty.

Then we met a bunch of ladies at bingo. I won $50 right at the beginning of the night from pull tickets and that covered the entire night. SWEET :) After bingo I went out with one of the ladies for her birthday drink. I had a MGD 64 and took off home, it's midnight anyway (bingo takes a LONG TIME). Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment