Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ordering Out...

There is definately something to be said for staying in on a Friday night...the next morning it is WAY easier to get to the gym!!! I felt great this morning, got up and went. I did 50 minutes on the eliptical (with ease I might add) and then 20 minutes on the treadmill (then came home and shoveled). It definately felt great to be hangover free and ready to go this morning.

I went out for dinner tonight. We just went to Applebees but it was really difficult. I was so nervous that I was going to make a bad decision that I actually felt sick to my stomach. I know they have the Weight Watchers Menu but that did not grab my attention like a quesadilla burger and fries or the ultimate trio (drool...cheese sticks, dynamite shrimp and steak quesadilla towers OMG).

I felt terrible for the person I was with, I think I looked visibly upset/sick. First I didn't want to sit in the bar since I knew I'd order a beer. Then I sent the waitress away three times because I couldn't make up my mind (honestly I was worried that I would just scream out burger and fries w/a brewtus bud light as she approached). I just didn't think I'd like any of the WW items but I finally settled on the Cajun lime tilapia w/double veggies since I really don't enjoy rice at restaurants that much. I thought it was too expensive for what it was BUT when it arrived I found it to be very good and I actually enjoyed it.

Mission accomplished...I don't know why I was so worried but I conqured my first dining out experience without ordering a side salad and water LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment