Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dinner Out tonight

Today was a great day considering I woke up without a hangover even though I had some adult beverages last night. I got up and went to the gym, 35 minutes on the elliptical, 30 minutes on the arc trainer and 30 minutes on the treadmill. Then I just relaxed and watched tv until I got a call to go out to dinner.

We went to a seafood/steak house and I knew ahead of time so I figured out that I really wanted fried scallops and I was going to have them. I had the fried scallops and only ate 9 as planned, gave the rest away. I had a few bites of steak and a side salad that really was good (mixed greens including spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers and croutons but I picked all of those off with light raspberry vin).

I passed up beer at the restaurant and just had diet soda then I passed up going out for a drink later in favor of coming home and watching The Simpsons Movie in my pjs. All in all a very good day.

I'm ready to watch some football tomorrow (hoping for a win from the Jets-never thought I'd say that! and the Vikings). Now I just need to figure out what it is that I want to bring...perhaps hummus and carrots like last time?

No comments:

Post a Comment