Sunday, January 10, 2010

Maybe next year for the Pats :(

I got up this morning and went to the gym before the football party that I was attending. Tried a new machine, the Arc Trainer. I'm pretty sure that these are lined up outside the gates of hell. I was sweating like a champion and my legs burned but I completed my 30 minutes and went on to the treadmill for another 30 minutes.

Well, the Pats ruined their chances at the Super Bowl this year. They didn't show up to play and they didn't get the job done. I however totally kicked butt at the party. I brought a chex mix covered in white chocolate since it was requested AND carrot sticks w/hummus. I didn't touch any of the chex mix or any of the other good football party food. I stuck with my carrots and hummus, some pea pods that someone else brought at one small meatball. I started with a water then had my 4 MGD 64's that I had planned on, followed up by a diet coke. All in all I think I did fantastic. I stuck right to what I had planned.

I was thinking about skipping the gym tomorrow since I've worked out everyday since I started working out last Tuesday but I changed my mind...my challenge this week is to remain OP and go to the gym everyday until my weigh in on Thursday when I'm going to take a break for one day.

1 comment:

  1. Parties are so hard! Great job! I still don't think I could have been that strong!

    ReplyDelete