Monday, January 11, 2010

I am so freakin' tired...

Today was a hard day. I got up and went to work which is normal for a Monday. Then I went to the gym and it was packed, I mean so packed I had creatively park the Scion (which is not a big car). No machines to chose from so I had to get on UGH...the Arc Trainer. Remember these? They line the gate of hell...

Well anyways, I made it through my 30 minutes without throwing myself on the ground and crying but only because I kept telling myself there were way too many people around to witness this behavior. Then I got on the treadmill and walked for 30 minutes, a good tv show came on so I was able to do 30 more watching it for a total of 60 minutes.

I got home and I still had to do laundry so off to the laundry mat I went all stinky from the gym but not really caring. I didn't get home til 8pm so I am so glad that I was planning on having leftovers anyway. I ate that and now I am completely ready for bed. Early night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment