Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Watching the Biggest Loser for motivation :)

Today was a great day. I am totally OP, went to the gym (30 minutes on the arc trainer, 30 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes on the treadmill) and feel great. Well my legs are a bit sore and I can still feel my obliques from my ab workout yesterday but besides that I feel great :)

I made one of my favorite dinners, breakfast casserole. Oh my god it is so good, low in points and packed with so many veggies, just delicious. I've posted this recipe before so I'll save your reading time by doing it again but look it up in my past post (it's one of my first ones) if you like omelets.

The Biggest Loser is on right now and I love watching it. I haven't in the past but I find it both motivational and irritating. I mean I love watching the show to learn new ideas and to see the results after their hard work. I mean this challenge they are doing to be able to talk to their families is absolutely ridiculous lol. BUT the show also irritates me because these people can lose in two weeks what I would like to lose altogether and that is frustrating. I know, they have more to lose and they are doing nothing but working out and eating right but come on, 24lbs in one week! What the hell, LOL.

That being said I really liked the yellow team right off the bat, I'm upset they had to leave so quickly but I hope they take advantage or their opportunity and are able to come back. As for the teams that are currently there I guess I like the grey or black team. I will admit I like the drive of the green team though and I think that if the daughter could just get in the right mindset they might be unstoppable. At this point it's any body's game :)

No comments:

Post a Comment