Friday, January 29, 2010

Fun Friday Night

I went to a girl's high school basketball game tonight and it was fun. My friend's daughter plays and it was pretty exciting. The other team definitely had a height advantage and put the full court press on throughout the entire game. My friend's daughter fouled out but the last one I have to say was a bunch of bullshit! Her team ended up losing the game but it wasn't for lack of effort.

Funniest thing about the night was when I got there you have to pay to get in and the woman selling the tickets said to me, "student right?" LOL, I'm 28 years old, w/my hair and make up done and yet I apparently can pass for a high school kid! Hilarious...the other ladies thought it was so funny.

I was going to go out for dinner but that fell through since I went to the gym after work (40 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes on the treadmill) and I didn't have enough time. I definitely saved points on that one (even though I had totally planned out what I was going to have at UNO and I had saved the points for it. I ended up having leftovers at home which was just as good.

Tomorrow I'm going out for dinner with a friend and playing bingo with a few lovely ladies. I don't really like it but they do so I'll take one for the team and go play. I'm sure it'll be fun anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment