Thursday, January 21, 2010

ugh pretty upset

So I only lost 1.6 lbs this week and I get it, you are only supposed to lose up to 2lbs a week but it sucks! It's only my second week and I worked out so much, it's really hard to hear such a low number.

Then I get the phone call from the ex and I say I don't want to talk, does he just let it go? No of course not, because everything is about him and there can be nothing that you can just keep to yourself ever. Nothing that you can just deal with on your own and be in a bullshit mood about. Ridiculous. Then of course by the end of the night I end up feeling like a freakin' asshole for telling him off. WTH, just leave me alone when I ask for that, how difficult is that to comprehend?

3 comments:

  1. Just remember hon 1.6 is still a loss. It may not have been what you were aiming for, but the wright is still comin off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great. I know it is a smaller than planned victory. But alot of small vicories win the war! And sorry about the x. THey can wear the nerves down in lightening speed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for the support. this blogging thing is pretty great, it feels good to be able to put it all out there (bullshit and everything lol)

    ReplyDelete