Sunday, January 31, 2010

Drank my points today...

It happens...I got up this morning and hit up the gym (30 minutes arc trainer, 45 minutes treadmill) then I came home and decided to go do some shopping. Went to the mall for a few hours, popped into Victoria's Secret for some new undies and Old Navy for some new work out gear and that was that. Headed out to the local bar and wasted the night away...4MGDs and 3 rum and diets later I'm home.

I was going to have a real cheeseburger for tonight but that's been put on hold til tomorrow. I had a boca burger on an arnold sandwich thin w/lettuce, tomato and bbq sauce (pickle on the side). It was good but definitely not the real burger I have been desiring, CAN'T WAIT TIL TOMORROW for it lol. I am definitely sure I stayed within my points but there is no way I met the 8 healthy guidelines, oh well it happens :) It was still a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmm, burgers!!I haven't had a really good one in a while. Enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete